Blackmoor Documentary Announcement

Author: DHBoggs / Labels:

Have you heard?

Just in case your head has been in the sand, I thought I'd join the heralds and help make sure everyone is aware of a documentary - the documentary - in production which critically and thoroughly examines the genesis of fantasy role playing games in the Twin Cities.

I'm not directly involved in the production, but I regularly consult with the producer, and I can state unreservedly, that the project is in excellent hands.  The perspective being taken is anthropological, scientific, artistic and documentarian in the tradition of the greatest and best documentaries.

Have a look:



1 comments:

Havard: said...

Can't wait to see this documentary! I just posted some more details here: http://blackmoormystara.blogspot.no/2016/10/blackmoor-documentary-text-description.html

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Game Archaeologist/Anthropologist, Scholar, Historic Preservation Analyst, and a rural American father of three.
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Followers